Friday, January 16, 2009

Life: I will post things written here for now

So since Ficlets has closed *tear*, I need a place to post what I have written. I have decided to use this place because it is my own. I will use this place until Ficly comes out. So here is the poem that I would have posted on Ficlets today,

Life Would Suck Without You

Who would have thought
That when I met you
Things would turn out
The way they have

Now it seems
That a day without you
Is incomplete
Unwritten

Even though
It has been a roller coaster
It’s been an experience
That I could only share with you

No one else
Would have stuck around
No one else
Would have said what you did

Because of you
I am stronger than ever
I won’t break
The same way I have before

So stick around some more
Because life
Would really suck
Without you

Sammy aka Blusparrow

1 comment:

  1. suggestion, say: I won't break the same way I did before,
    Because having the "you" in there is confusing to the reader, any reader who is not me and Amber and who knows that 'you' really does fit.
    Just right "before" and make it better, okay!!??

    ReplyDelete