Thursday, January 1, 2009

Life: First Blog Entry, Happy New Year!

Hi everyone and happy new year. As you can tell this is my first blog post. I thought I would start of the new year with starting my own blog. In this blog I will post some cool stuff, some funny stuff, some informative stuff, and some stuff that is combinations of stuff. That is a lot of stuff haha.

If you want to really get into my personal stuff, read my poems and short stories on Ficlets. No, we will not talk about Ficlets expiration. That is to sad to even mention. Anyways I would like to know what you think of my writing so if you ever check it out let me know. If your a fellow Ficleter let me know also. I do have my inner circle of Ficlets friends but it's always nice to meet more.

Well moving on. As the year starts up, I have made some changes to my life. At this new outlook on life along comes a new hair do.


Better than just straighting my hair. I also have made some resolutions! The list is not fully made, but I have some so far. The first one is get off an emotional roller coaster which I am working on as we speak. Ya, we wont get to much into that one. Secondly, I am picking up yoga again. I kind of lost track of yoga with school and other things but I am picking it back up again. Third, I am going to have more fun. By fun I mean get out of the house more and hang out with my friends. That is all I have so far, but I should come up with more.

Now that I have bored you with my resolutions and my new hair style, I'll finish this entry with more information about this blog. I will blog entry quiet a bit, unless no one decides to read it then it will become pointless. Well, I am off to finish editing this blog some more. ttyl,

Sammy aka Blusparrow

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogging! :P Aren't you glad you chose to blog? Wait, it's too early to answer that...
    I'm going to follow it, so you keep writing, and maybe you can encourage ME to post funny and interesting stuff... O.o

    ReplyDelete