Monday, May 18, 2009

Writing: Don't Care Anyway

You don't know
That I'm not around
Why would you care anyway
Your off my trail

What makes her better?
Is it cause you can't have me?
Cause she's everything I'm not?
You must not care anyway

She tells you everything I do
No secrets for me to hide
Do I deserve this
After the steps I have made?

What makes her better?
Feels like a betrayal on me
Past is completely gone
You haven't cared anyway

If you want to play a game
Keep your fists down
Because I am out
I don't want to care anyway

What makes her better?
She doesn't see you like I do
I see the boy that I left behind
But what do you care anyway?

2 comments:

  1. sounds like the only one that cares is you.. so follow your advice, stop caring! lol! it's hard I know.. and you wouldn't actually be YOU if you did stop caring, le sigh, vicious circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the situation i care about, but I don't care about him if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete