Sunday, May 17, 2009

Writing: Stupid Boys

This needs some work, but it is basically a gathering of my thoughts. tell me how to fix it up my ficlets buds =).

Stupid boy
Doesn't realize
What is right infront of him
Doesn't see someone
Screaming out his name
Stays single
Never making a full move
Maybe afraid or just not seeing it

Stupid boy
Doesn't have a heart
Not heart to give
Wears his emotions on his sleeve
From one girl to another
No simpathy and without a care
Just wants a girl to call his
Doesn't realize what goes wrong
Until its to late

Stupid boy
Immaturity on the highest
Too carefree to understand
Too pushy to let go
Doesn't know when to stop
Doesn't know when it's over
Keeps going when its way over
So many friends that keep him joking

So many stupid boys
I know them all
All I can do is wait
Wait till they learn
To listen and to care
And to stop and just
Just look around

No comments:

Post a Comment